I received an email that my tickets would be sent to me one business day after purchase. It's been a month now and I haven't received my tickets.

I call MyTicketTracker and the imbeciles on the other end tell me a different story every time I call. "Oh the tickets are coming." "I'll email someone about the tickets." "We sent the email, did you check your spam?". The dodgy answers to my questions are what tipped me off about this fraudulent business practice of theirs. I've called about 6 times with each person telling me it'll be there soon.

"If not by Monday, call us back. Speak with a manager". If their lackadaisical employees don't care about the situation they place their customers in, what makes me think a manager would.

Behold, incompetency doesn't stop at low-level employees but also to the 'manager' who told me the same thing..."just wait, the tickets will be there soon". Of course their policy is no returns, they don't provide you the tickets to return anyways.

Review about: Mytickettracker Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Are scammers, I was scammed and got poor customer service with no resolution, Poor customer service, Way they falsely advertised, Staff.

Comments

They told me they would guarentee them by Monday. The concert is Thursday and I purchased a meet and greet which I have but I don’t have the actual concert tickets to get into the meet and greet. I may be out $500 because they haven’t sent them