I bought tickets to an event, only to be told 24 hours later that they "weren't available".They said that ordering the tickets on their website was just a "request for tickets" and not actually "ordering" the tickets.

Even though my credit card was charged. And even though the confirmation email doesn't mention this. And even though the ordering pages on their website don't mention this. The representative I talked to claimed that it's in the fine print on their website.

Their "Policies" page is 6,410 words so I'm not going to read it to find out, it's probably buried in there somewhere. But their very short "Our Guarantee" page of course talks about 100% Buyer Guarantee, which is total BS, and again doesn't mention that you aren't actually buying the tickets. They offered to sell me crappier seats. No thanks, don't want to do business with someone who isn't trustworthy.

I probably never would've seen those tickets either. They claim my credit card will be refunded.

We'll see.Originally bought the tickets through Let's Play Ball Tickets, only to find out (AFTERWARDS) that they go through MyTicketTracker.

Review about: Mytickettracker Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Are scammers.

Had an Experience with MyTicketTracker?

Comments