filters
State:
City:
Product:

MyTicketTracker - Tickets

Hadn't received tickets yet for Tuesday

MyTicketTracker - Haven’t received tickets

Call was disconnected while talking

MyTicketTracker - Help retrieving tickets

Can’t Retrieve Pittsburgh penguins tickets

MyTicketTracker - Concert tickets canceled

I want to complain about our experience, I purchased tickets in Dec for a concert Jan 15th the STYX concert. i went to print our tickets the day of event and saw there wasnt a link to print out?!?! I had my email for previous 13th stating to print out?? so we called the number and they said our tickets were cancelled and refund??? I was NOT notified about this, and when i looked yes money was refunded, but the point of the matter I would have re purchased ahead of time if NOTIFIED?? Luckily we were able to purchase tickets at the box office at event, at a higher rate! BUT Why wasnt I emailed about the refund and cancelation???? Kier Butterworth kbutterworth @bak.rr.com

MyTicketTracker - A joke of a company

Fake, fraudulent company that should be sued

MyTicketTracker - Tickets

4.1
My tickets weren't transferred yet and I had to call them to see what was up. They informed me about what happened and now I just have to wait. It's nice and reassuring though.

4.1

MyTicketTracker - Cheated out of money

Choose tickets for one price. They change price on our charges after we bought them

#1419082
Mytickettracker, fast and accurate
Purchased in July trough PayPal, with smooth transaction. Received a 8-digit login and confirmation number. Logged in received tickets with option to print out immediately or send to my email. For a certainty I contacted my ticket tracker and confirmed over-the-phone,...

5.0

MyTickettracker, fast and accurate

MyTickettracker, fast and accurate
Purchased in July with pay pal . Smooth transaction. I received a confirmation ID number, 8 - digits long. logged in with the 8 digit confirmation ID was able to view tickets and print out or send to my email with no problems. Venue is to night 12/06/18 I hope this helps in some way.

Show

MyTicketTracker - NEVER RECEIVED CONFIRMATION EMAIL SO I HAVE NO PIN # WITH WHICH TO SEARCH FOR TICKETS.

I PAID $293.25 FOR 3 TICKETS ON 11- 18-2018. NEVER GOT A CONFIRMATION HOWEVER THE CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED.